Fletched my first 2 arrows tonight with gorilla super glue (blue cap). Prepped the arrows just by taking a scotch brite green pad up and down a few times. Since these are practice arrows I didn't worry about rubbing them down with denatured alcohol, but I do have it for when I do my regular arrows. Anyway, talk about TOUGH! I put them on for about 3-5 minutes and pulled as hard as I could several times and those Blazers were not budging the slightest bit. I'm impressed. I can only imagine how stuck on they'll be when I rub some alcohol on the shafts and put a dot at the top and bottom of the vanes.