Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is. The artist wasn't the best, but looks pretty cool!

Now that you all are properly horrified, I did it in school today with a Pilot pen when I was bored..........nothing but regular pen ink on TOP of my skin. Hehe! But I thought it was kinda cool so I thought I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
grant

did you put the hair marks on with the same pen,tha must of taken the whole day lol
have fun

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I go to our church high school now, but it's still boring as watching fingernails grow.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Oh do I hope that is not real! What are you gonna do if you don't want to shoot Bowtech anymore?

You need a good lashing! :D

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uh, didja read this? Now that you all are properly horrified, I did it in school today with a Pilot pen when I was bored..........nothing but regular pen ink on TOP of my skin. Hehe! But I thought it was kinda cool so I thought I'd share.

Hehehehehe!!!!;) :D :D :p :p

·
Registered
719 Posts
HE HE HE LOL good one

runawaysXs

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Are you gonna get it in chat tonight!

~Scoobs~

·
Occam's Razor
8,325 Posts
When I was in High School, I wrote on my arm too, stuff like,
1492, C. Columbus, P. Henry, P. Revere, 10/29/29, 12/7/41............just some odd things like that.......:D ......ck

·
Registered
713 Posts
Geez Grant

The least you could have done was use a permanent marker :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
i love ?

The last time I saw something like that is when I wrote "I love christy" on my hand . I think I was in the 5th grade. LOL
I will say this, thank god it's not real. I got a tattoo some years ago and regret it. The only thing I did worse was get my ear pierced in the 8th grade. I said on the #1 country song " what was I thinking"

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I ever DO get a tatoo, it's gonna REALLY mean something to me, and be in a slightly hidden place, and if I ever do get married and have kids, I'm gonna have their names tatooed on my back or something.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
sfa said:
To use a good old aussie expression. You sir, are a wanker
Gotta have a laugh at that.:D

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Here Grant. How about this for a tattoo. I'm affraid my cheap digital camera doesn't do it justice. It does have alot more detail then it's showing.;)

Attachments

·
Urban Archery
3,814 Posts
I think I'll go and write Hoyt on my hand in biro and post it on the internet

·
Registered
215 Posts
You´d better practice hard. I think you´ll make a better living as an archer than making tattoos:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's a wierd way to spell "Mathews Solocam"

<Chuckle>

Nice work!

Jim G,

1 - 20 of 37 Posts