Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I smoked a boutton buck this morning! Thought he was a she and well now I am one less buck TAG:mad: Oh well he is still gonna taste great and thats one less deer that can get on the runway:wink: would be great If someone would be so kind as to send me a PM with their cell as I only got a cell phone pic and dont have the stuff to put it online.

· Registered
8,583 Posts
When ya said ya got a small one , I was afraid to look. I sure am happy I opened up on a deer kill. Dang ! Cookie thats a nice piece of meat. :tongue: LOL ! Grill em.

Crazy Wolf.

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats a doe here in Arkansas. If it has spikes less than 2 inches long it is considered a doe.
Yea I thought the same thing! Cops on base told me it was a buck I told them they were wrong and to get a game warden on the phone! They did and he told me it was a buck:confused: If any one has any insight please let me know as I am more than willing to fight this one :mad: all the same This will make a perfect first self buthering job. Wting on the wife to briong back some ice now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.