Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fell in love with this bow....

shot it for a couple hours and decided to buy it, on layaway right now...should have it paid off next week.....it's wierd because I've shot 28" draw my for the last 10 years...but in the strothers I'm at 29"!!! guess the specs are tighter than others. It's all black and 60lb too folks..a beauty for sure....its the quietest and fastest bow I've ever shot, purchased it from CRACKERS.....WHICH MEANS ONLY ONE THING.......MY DRENALIN IS UP FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS...A FEW OF U KNOW THIS BOW WELL....check it out on this link
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1057759004#post1057759004

·
Registered
249 Posts
Black Death..... gotta love the name.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
That sure is pretty, I love the way the Strother and Elite bows look, with the classy lines and pure good looks. i would axe that hostage rest though.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Great rig..........:darkbeer:. I'm waiting for my black death SR71 to come in also.......should be here in four more weeks max.....:dancing:.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hostage rest was just for me to shoot the bow, i plan on having my tripwire put on it, with an amortech hd sight

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Nice bow, and now I can put another username to a face. :darkbeer:
All them Strother bows sure shot nice today didnt they.

·
Registered
152 Posts
So sweet! Congrats.

You know, that we know, what's in your head thinking all day long, right?:shade:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Every time I see one of these bows I like them more and more.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Man, that is one sexy rig! Congrats!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice rig! i have a 80lb sr 71 on order with Crackers. I am ready to get it but its only been 10 weeks and i have no idea what the wait time is i heard 12 or more hope i get the call soon.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
sweet lookin bow!!I have been waiting on my SR-71 80LB BLACKDEATH for 6 months now!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've got my black death on order as well. 65 lbs, 29" draw, ninja black with desert camo cams. Your right about the armortech HD sight tho. However, putting a limbdriver drop away on it, hehe. Oh yea, can't wait. H&H are the guys to deal with here in OKC !!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts