Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody having reservations about getting a Max3000 needs to just get the credit card out and place your order. Just got my second Max3000 a couple of days ago and am really impressed with the rapid 2 cams w/ target modules…..very smooth. My other max3000 had t-wheel which was so smooth it was scary and the rapid 2’s seem almost as smooth with a tad more umph. I have been real busy this summer and haven’t been shooting much and my dealer (Cujo at Baxters Archery) had the bow for a week or so before I could drive over and get it set up and I think he was every bit if not more excited about the bow than I was. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him as giddy and excited over a bow in the few years that I’ve known him.

Guys and gals……ya’ll are really missing something special in these Merlin Bows…..I am know pro…..not even close but I can sure tell the differences in the major mfg’s bows after having owned just about all of them. The Merlins are the creme of the crop. I got this one in Camo to use for both indoor and hunting. My only gripe (minor complaint) would be for Merlin to tone down the color of the limb pockets on the camo bows. I guess the deer over in England have really bad vision, cause the camo limb pockets are a little to……how do I say this…….well lets just say they are a little to orangy. Also the bow was absolutely spot on from a technical standpoint out of the box. Very impressive!

Tom

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Congrats Tom on the new addition to your Merlin family. Siblings are very important!

My Max2000 is gaining a sister in a few weeks...my Super Nova was ordered on 8/12 and I cannot wait to see her!

Good luck with yours this hunting season - love to see a pic with your trophy kill!

Scoobs

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Way to go Tom, glad to hear you like the bow!;) More people are starting to figure it out, eventually many will...:D ;)

Scoobs---You're not chewing your fingernails yet, are you?:D :D Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
PW12.....actually, the first week went well - only chewed about 2 fingernails....now I'll start to get restless - gotta get that no bite stuff....:D :D :eek:

Scoobs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts