Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beer Whisperer
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my second bird here in WV and was trying to take some pics of him with my iphone when these 4 gobblers came out of the woods. I just hit the ground and grabbed my phone! They were hot to say the least! Why can't they all be this stupid? Not the greatest video quality but not bad for a phone.

http://www.youtube.com/user/0221pbuck#p/a/u/0/FlsX652KxJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjAjSF1xAVM

Here's pics of my birds too. It was pouring rain for the 1st one so I didn't get any good pics.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thats pretty cool. I wish they were that hot around here. Your lucky to get to talk after they fly down now.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Can you send some dumb ones down to north central WV? I have had a tough time even hearing any down here this year!

·
Beer Whisperer
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you send some dumb ones down to north central WV? I have had a tough time even hearing any down here this year!
I'll see what I can do for ya. :wink:

I had birds all OVER me this morning! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Congrats on both birds. I'm diggin' the Hoyt too! Best of luck to all the WV hunters, wish I was there:crybaby2:.

·
Beer Whisperer
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on both birds. I'm diggin' the Hoyt too! Best of luck to all the WV hunters, wish I was there:crybaby2:.
That's funny Dave...I've been to AK a couple times and I wish I was THERE.

Thanx for sendin' the good luck out!

Mountaineers are always free!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Beer Whisperer
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
couple more pics

peep n tom had several visitors yesterday and today. 5 Jakes came in yesterday and 4 longbeards + the one I shot today.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Congratulations. Yes, Dave, I wish I was there too. I love living in Idaho, and was fortunate enough to kill a turkey with a shotgun last weekend, but I sure miss spring gobbler season in West Virginia.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
eastern panhandle

birds were hot here the first two days managed to kill a jake but have been pretty quiet ever since congrats on your birds

1 - 14 of 14 Posts