Archery Talk Forum banner

Got my 6.5 all black reezen today

2609 Views 35 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  B&C Bones
Wow. I am very happy with this bow. I am going to use it for my open set up this 3-d season and this fall for hunting. As soon as I got it I mounted my lizard tongue and a D loop. I shot it at 61lbs. 28in draw. with a 305gr arrow. I shot 313fps. I was most impressed with the draw cycle. Even at 70lbs it wasn't as extreme as people were saying.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
398 Posts
lets see pics

· Registered
1,586 Posts
man if people would be able to reach through the computer you'd be dead, you can't post something like this without pictures:thumbs_do:tongue:

· Registered
5,479 Posts
You lucky SOB...I'm still waiting on my black Reezen to get here! If you don't mind me asking how long did you wait to get it? It's 4 been weeks and counting for me now...was told 6-8 weeks.
I ordered mine in Nov. when they came out, I got it at the end of January, But it was well worth the wait!

here's a link to some pics of mine.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=837053

I've now got it set up in FS mode, and it is shooting lights out!

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Wow. I am very happy with this bow. I am going to use it for my open set up this 3-d season and this fall for hunting. As soon as I got it I mounted my lizard tongue and a D loop. I shot it at 61lbs. 28in draw. with a 305gr arrow. I shot 313fps. I was most impressed with the draw cycle. Even at 70lbs it wasn't as extreme as people were saying.
Sounds good my Marquis was 61lbs 29" dl and 300gr arrow it did 316fps, I know it was roughly 328-332fps IBO when tuned, so add 10fps for the draw length and it puts your Reezen at 338-342fps right on the money.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.