Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my black DNA sp today. This bow is simply stunning. The only problem is . PSE failed to send the limb stop with it. Its the second DNA sp that the shop has received. That didn't have the limb stop. I will post pics and specs after get it all setup.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Congrats on getting part of your new bow....mistakes happen it's how the company takes care of it that makes them great or not.:wink:

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer just text me. And said PSE was shipping the limb stop. Hopefully it will show up next week

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on getting part of your new bow....mistakes happen it's how the company takes care of it that makes them great or not.:wink:
It's what makes them have good customer service, but good companies never let mistakes get to the customers.. or at least less than 6 standard deviations(99.9997% correct). With two bows already defective that we know about they have to have sold 666,666 bows that didn't have this problem to meet the goal of a good company.

·
Registered
873 Posts
It's what makes them have good customer service, but good companies never let mistakes get to the customers.. or at least less than 6 standard deviations(99.9997% correct). With two bows already defective that we know about they have to have sold 22,222,222 bows that didn't have this problem to meet the goal of a good company.
I'm not so sure all bow companies have six sigma programs or give to craps about SPC data at all....good companies do not need to conform to that standard to be good in my opinion. It's funny those same Japanese auto manufacturers that boast the six sigma techniques for product development do not even come close to meeting it themselves...with 16 defects per 100 vehicles in 2010 it seems Yota' fell off their six sigma wagon awhile ago. Having a goal and reality are often far apart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts