Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot my first elk with a bow. (actually, my first anything with a bow). I dont post here much but spend alot of time reading posts. Just want to say thanks to everyone who posts here for all the information I've learned. Thanks again. Matt

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
congrats on the elk matt, Now I'm jealous!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Pic can be in JPEG, BMP (I think) or GIF - JPEG (or JPG) is usually the prefered format. I think it Needs to be less than 100 kb. If you need to shrink the file size let the people on the board know - I'm sure someone will be able to help :) As far as attaching the pic - click on the attatch button on the bottom of the message pane and browse to where you have the photo stored on your computer and click open. After that the path to the photo will appear in the dialogue box. Just click the submit button and you're away.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats Matt!

Simply goto the "Browse..." button at the bottom of the post reply page you are typing. Find the file (gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg) on you harddrive and click ok.

It will add the pic automatically.

If you picture is save on someone elses server like at your ISP, you can use this command line in a reply to link it and show it in your post.

[ i m g ] http : // www . yourdomainhere . com / monsterbull.jpg [ / i m g ]

Just use your actual information in that line without any of the spaces.

Pop me an email if you can't get it to work.

Cheers,
Pete

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Congrats on the bowkill, but you could've done a much better job on the picture. Just my two cents. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts