Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to the store and picked up the Bowtch tomkat. They sited it in for me and I'm shooting pretty good. I've put a bunch of arrows through it at the store/range and about 12 through when I got home. So far it is a great bow and is very accurate.

I got a block target (the hole) for my backyard and every tusday my school has an archery club that goes to the range/ store where i bought the bow so i will be shooting every tuesday. With my bow i got 2 free range hours and 1 hr of this dark range where they have a screen which is lika a virtual hunt where you use a special arrow and you use a video screen to sort of imitate hunting. So it should be fun!

And right now I'm shooting a pretty steady 4-5" group except for when i get tired. The bow is at a 30" draw length and like 59# draw weight. And i really don't know what arrows I'm using but on the arrows I'm using a 100 grain Target point because I'm gonna be using expanable's so they don't shoot that much different.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let everyone know. I'm from PA in the Philadelphia area and if any of you shoot at French Creek Outfitters in Phenizville (I think thats how you spell it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts