Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my SD Antelope from this past week. I seen lots of goats but this is the one that gave me the shot. Not a huge buck but it is my first one and I am happy with him.

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Wee Fest!!!!!:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

Nice goat! :darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hunting these things is really a blast, a little frustrating at times when they seem to change there mind on what they are doing about every 30 seconds. We seen a lot of antelope but it was in the mid 80's to low 90's with hardly any wind and no clouds. That made it pretty greuling to be out there.

· Registered
3,079 Posts
nice job man... my buddies and I are thinking of going on an SD goat hunt after we graduate. I see your from Minnesota. How tough was it getting tags? I think they have some OTC there right?

Anyways... sweet goat

· Registered
2,897 Posts
you really screwed up. You got one, so now you are hooked and you will put yourself through the agony of having to go back out and sit in a blind 8-15 hours a day in blistering heat just for a chance at another one. Or try a stalk 1000 times on these impossible creatures that seem to have A.D.D.. Oh man I am so sorry for you. Great job and a great Buck!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.