Archery Talk Forum banner

Got My New Diablo Today!!!!

1379 Views 23 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  gil_wy
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:teeth: :thumbs_up :teeth:

That's all I can Say!! It shoots 100 times better than my V-Tech I Had!!!
Aims Much better too!!!! Gonna Take it out in the woods tommorrow!!!:teeth:
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly 33" Axle to Axle!!!!:teeth:

· Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dale_B1 said:
Kool looking bow. Now all you need is to get a Drop Zone on there LOL.:)

Never Had any Luck with the Drop Zone!! I dont know why!! The Zero Effect was the best Drop away I ever used!!!

· Registered
337 Posts
Nice looking bow! I just bought the PSE Super G. Exclusively from Cabelas. It is sweet.Single cam 70# draw. It shoot so quiet that I thought that I was going deaf. It will still get some sound deadening added though to truly make it silent.You can see it at Cabelas.com archery section. I was going to upload some pictures but they are too large and I am new at resizing.:embara:

32,934 Posts
Superbike1 said:
Nice looking bow! I just bought the PSE Super G. Exclusively from Cabelas. It is sweet.Single cam 70# draw. It shoot so quiet that I thought that I was going deaf. It will still get some sound deadening added though to truly make it silent.You can see it at Cabelas.com archery section. I was going to upload some pictures but they are too large and I am new at resizing.:embara:
When you reach that time to resize, just hit the right button on your mouse and it will say "resize". That will do the trick!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.