Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold a 60lbs prodigy and regretted it immediately. I shoot this thing too good. It's ridiculous. So I bought a 70lb er and backed it down a bit. I'm happy again

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
:+1::+1:. Never give up a good shooting bow.
Great advice. Sometimes I get the slight urge to sell my Experience and then I realize how good I shoot this bow and I shouldn't fix whats not broken.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I just got a prodigy, so far I am liking it a lot. 70 lb on comfort setting. Probably won't ever sell my 60lb cpxl though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I love the Kryptek Highlander. I'm going to shoot the BT-X, but I don't see it replacing my Prodigy. I love that bow and shoot it lights-out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454124473.427766.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454124495.422714.jpg

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yup, I just re-bought another Prodigy 2 days ago. Had one last year and sold it.....regretted it. Made it right!!

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Sold my experience and have replaced it with 2 bows so far, sold 1 and have the other one at the post office now. Might have to get a prodigy this spring

·
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold my experience and have replaced it with 2 bows so far, sold 1 and have the other one at the post office now. Might have to get a prodigy this spring
The experience is an excellent bow mine was a screamer. 345ibo all day. In fact it was a few feet per sec faster than my prodigy. I sold it. I don't regret it. As good as it was I just shoot the prodigy better. I don't know why. I would still own it if the prodigy never existed.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Love my prodigy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
558 Posts
Very pleased with mine! Took a little while but shoot it better than anything I've had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,542 Posts
The prodigy makes you feel like super man with how well that bow can be shot! I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts