Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still gotta setup mine and my dads v3x 33 but theh are getting some Threadz strings but man I like the bow and how they feel I can’t wait to set them up. Gonna take my time with the setups. Waiting on my arrows to come but I am gonna try no back bar this year to keep everything light and simple

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
I love mine so far…I think if anything, for me…I like the way a short back bar perfects the balance of this bow. I have a 7” with 3 ounces in the back, and an 11” with 1 ounce on the front…so far it feels amazing, and not at all “heavy”….

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all!!

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Man that is sweet!! What's your opinion of the Axcel Mathews Sight??

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Musical instrument Guitar accessory String instrument Art Music

here is how I have my bars set up…sits dead level and dead steady for me…most stable aiming and holding bow I have ever owned…and I have only had it since Dec 8, so I think with a little time, that is is gonna be THE bow to beat…still waiting to order my strings…I just have to decide on colors. I have a few ideas but can’t decide. Probably gonna go with Catfish to build mine.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Prime, my dealer has them in stock…if you were asking me. Got mine on Dec 8…I am hearing about 3-6 weeks on friends who have ordered them(out of state from me)

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 7543720
here is how I have my bars set up…sits dead level and dead steady for me…most stable aiming and holding bow I have ever owned…and I have only had it since Dec 8, so I think with a little time, that is is gonna be THE bow to beat…still waiting to order my strings…I just have to decide on colors. I have a few ideas but can’t decide. Probably gonna go with Catfish to build mine.
Man that looks good! If you want some insane strings call Threadz! Promise they won’t disappoint

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man that is sweet!! What's your opinion of the Axcel Mathews Sight??

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I like it! Built like a tank!!! Gonna send it out to get pins taken out for a 3 pin setup. I can but don’t take long shots

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took 2 of my pins out as well. It's not hard but It's not the easiest I've seen either.
I have done it before but I am gonna send mine in and pay for it to be done so it’s covered under warranty if anything ever happens. After what I spent on the setups for us I don’t care about a couple bucks for my sight to make it lerfect

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks sweet, can anyone tell me how much a 33 weighs with Axcel sight, Mathews quiver ( no arrows), integrated rest, no stabilizer.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks sweet, can anyone tell me how much a 33 weighs with Axcel sight, Mathews quiver ( no arrows), integrated rest, no stabilizer.
i can get that measurement tonight. I’lltell ya this the bow doesn’t feel heavy!

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also to be clear I am not a fan boy of any product I like all the bows out just felt the Mathews fit my needs better.

Reactions: NCAVI8TOR

·
Registered
484 Posts
Man that looks good! If you want some insane strings call Threadz! Promise they won’t disappoint
Had them on V3 for a short bit before snapped on dry fire. Before that cenger serving split before 500 shots, cable servings separated at module bend bend before 1000 shots. Had to shoot in and retune just like Zebras. Flex strings cost half, cable servings are much better, center serving needs to be redone on those too and the stock turbo buttons don’t match original speed nocks. Anyways, half the cost, made in EU and reasonably fast delivery 2-3weeks from order to doorstep.
I’m happy to pay premium for better strings but not doing Threadz again

Also interested in strings made out of Vec99.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts