Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sword Apex Micro 3rd Plane in today.....ordered from NAS....the thing is that I ordered the 2" pin guard with the 6 pins....and I got the 1.5" guard with 5 pins:confused:

Im not real sure what to do....Ive gotta 3d shoot tomorrow and I really wanted to use it....what would yall do??

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I would call NAS and get them to send you the correct sight if that is what you ordered.

If you dont have another sight to use tomorrow, try not to scratch that one :rolleyes:, before you send it back.

:cocktail: LastCall:cocktail:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
i'd call

and tell them they messed up the order ( double check to see what you ordered) tell them ,if it was their mess up, you want it air freighted at THEIR expense so you can have it tomorrow. then if they argue tell them to refund and send a call tag or you will send it back collect and stop payment. sorry to hear it got messed up.

speed

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speedcam said:
and tell them they messed up the order ( double check to see what you ordered) tell them ,if it was their mess up, you want it air freighted at THEIR expense so you can have it tomorrow. then if they argue tell them to refund and send a call tag or you will send it back collect and stop payment. sorry to hear it got messed up.

speed

I think im just gonna hope it dont get scratched....knock on wood....and use it tomorrow.

Speedcam....why couldnt you have been about a day faster in Pm'ing me...lol...:wink:

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
keep that one. you can get a lens for it and you can't the 2". i have the 2" and wish i bought the smaller one.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CntrlIaHunter said:
keep that one. you can get a lens for it and you can't the 2". i have the 2" and wish i bought the smaller one.

What kind of lense/where from/how much?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
lens

you can get a 4x or a 2x lens for it....... we have some of the 4x not sure if the 2's came in yet or not....

sorry about being a day late for you rdneckhntr. the lens' act like a scope and magnify your targets. if you want i can check out the prices for you.....

Alex

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well you ordered the Micro right? Micro means the guard size not micro adjust.

Greg

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GMorel1916 said:
Well you ordered the Micro right? Micro means the guard size not micro adjust.

Greg

The sight they had on there was the micro....but there was a drop down box that said 1.5" w/ 5 pins or 2" w/ 6 pins.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
rdneckhntr said:
What kind of lense/where from/how much?
i called the phone number on the sword site. the man told me i can get everything i need to switch mine over for $79.00 shipped. i think the lens is $49.00 or something like that. i think that's fair.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CntrlIaHunter said:
i called the phone number on the sword site. the man told me i can get everything i need to switch mine over for $79.00 shipped. i think the lens is $49.00 or something like that. i think that's fair.

What did you mean by switch over??

·
Registered
27 Posts
So are those Sword's not micro adjust? I have been looking at getting one, but the website for them doesn't have much detail. Anyone got a picture of one mounted on a bow?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
switch over......

by this he means you can get the 2" guard to replace the 1 1/2" you have. that is the only thing that needs to get changed over. besides the difference in amount of pins any how. the 2", though, can not use the lens. the "micro" can because it has a screw off / on cover to the sight that you take off insert Glass lens and screw back on to hold it in place.

Spruce........ no the Swords are not micro adjustable as of "yet". there has been talk as far as we've heard but nothing concrete as of yet. also they are coming out with the micro version for the camo Twilight hunter soon.......

speed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts