Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't shot it seriously, but I put 6 arrows through it and got a 4" group (not bad for a wheely bow shooter) without even trying. I fell inlove with it it has to be said.

And I got it for a steal, works out to be $170 :D:shade:

Thankfully I aint in work tomorrow, so up to the club I go to give it a serious work out.

If you don't see me about, I'll be up at the club still shooting...:darkbeer:

·
Registered
13 Posts
You picked up a Border for 170.00??:banana:

That is one heck of a deal. I have owned over a dozen Border bows, and never came close to a deal as good as this. Which model, and what's up with no pics???????

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a Mirage. 68 AMO and 38 @ 28

The cams on charge now so hopefully in an hour there will be a pic, then its up to the range again on Sat for a photoish shoot.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry its taken a while, and I even forgot the propepr cam today so please forgive the rubbish iPhone pics.

About 11 yards, not bad for a compound shooter.

Probelm is now, as its using an elevated rest below 25 yrds is causing me some problems. As you can see I can group, just not in the target!! :(

25 - 40 aint a problem and 8 out of 10 is in the 8 zone 3 - 4 of those are in the 10 ring, so plenty of room for improvement.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Very nice! I'll buy it from you for the 170, and you can get a bow better suited for close range...?....:teeth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts