Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,834 Posts
I know weird things happen but could this REALLY happen??:confused: I don't have a better explanination other than an animal hauled it up there.

· Registered
509 Posts
Saw pictures of a Moose that was hanging from a huge powerline about 70 feet off the ground. Seems that the power co. was working on some downed lines... they have a huge hydraulic winch that allows them to "lift" the lines back in place. Well apparently this bull moose was tangling with the power lines when they were on the ground... the power co folks were way up the mountain winching up the lines and the moose was lifted up with the lines! There were several pics taken of the moose hanging from his rack way up in the air... pretty wild!
I can't remember if the moose made it or not, but I do believe they lowered the lines back down to get him out of there.

· Registered
17,332 Posts
Yes sir, the deer's up there because of a train collision. I used to have the attachment that explained the situation from a local paper. It seems that the power company had got a call about some outages and the workers couldn't believe their eyes when they found this critter at the top of the utility poles! I thought the ONLY thing that hit a deer that hard was my HOYT ?!? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.