Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it. Bought my first *brand new* bow in over 8 years. Decided on a 2008 X-Force. Got a very nice deal (last years model) and after shooting it side by side with a few others I really felt it was the best bow out there right now. I rigged it out nicely and I have already tuned and sighted out to 30 yards. So here are my questions for any other X-Force shooters out there...

I really liked PSE's phase 3 grip from about 5-6 years ago. Is their any thing out there aftermarket for the X-Force?

Mine has the 28" module set on the + post. Brace measures exactly 6" but the ata is 33.25". Is this normal for this bow?

It's a 60 lb bow (limbs are maxed out) and I am currently shooting a 372 grain arrow. What type of speed and KE should I expect to be getting? I won't have chrono to use for another few weeks and I want to be able to compare my results with real life scenarios you may have.

Thanks for any advice and light you can shed on my new bow.

-Nick

· Registered
92 Posts
PSE offers a varitey of aftermarket slip on grips so there should be one that will give you the feel your looking for. I am not sure about the draw length. Make sure the draw stop post is on the right setting to match your modules. Also check the tuning marks on the cams to make sure that your cams are close to being tuned. Those are the only two things I can think of that would change your draw after you draw the bow. I just got the new x-force in 60# max. I have it set at 52 lbs with a 26 5/8" draw. My arrows are 355 grains. I am getting 266 fps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.