Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ran one through a doe. 15 yards shot. She made it 40 yards, panted looked around and toppled over....

Gotta love the damage they do with the 1 3/4" cut on the buisness end of the arrow!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jose Boudreaux said:
is that you smokey??????????????
Sure is. :darkbeer:

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
thought that crater in that deer looked familiar...weird, never knew that was you :embara:

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jose Boudreaux said:
thought that crater in that deer looked familiar...weird, never knew that was you :embara:

I knew it was you. Not many 6 foot tall 120 pound men who have fallen outta a stand out there:zip:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Now thats a hole. My buddy shoots jackhammers with good success too. Congrats on your deer.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HotShot88 said:
Now thats a hole. My buddy shoots jackhammers with good success too. Congrats on your deer.
Thanks. Picked them up in the BH trade. Glad i did! Found a new fave head i think:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Killed a doe with a JH on Monday...she went about 40 yards also. Awesome blood trail. They do a nice job.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
I have shot alot of broadheads and I don't know if there is one out there that will give you a better blood trail than a jackhammer.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I call them Wack Hammers. You know when you hit the deer because of the WACK the blades make when opening. They are a very good mechanical that I continue to use.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hole is bigger but from draggin it pulled the hair and such over it. If i spreadd trhe skin its slightly over 2"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts