Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a "brand new" used onix 400. I literally opened the package today, registered it, played with it, decided I will never carry it in my turkey vest so I will sell it instead of letting it collect dust. Still has original box and all accessories.

The cheapest that I've seen these for online is $350, some places are selling them as high as $500......I will let this one go for $225 shipped to your door.

I will even take archery items as partial payment. Arrows, release, broadheads, arrow saw, arrow squaring device, heck you name it we might be able to strike a deal!

Sorry about the bad pic, I'm at work and took it with my phone but there isn't much to show other than that I have it, as it hasn't been out of its box for more than a few hours.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What maps are preloaded into this unit?

Topo and what scale 24:1?
Aerial entire US or only certian areas?
Will it do driving turn for turn routing?

I am concerned with the Midwest to the Continental Divide.

~Jeff

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What maps are preloaded into this unit?

Topo and what scale 24:1?
Aerial entire US or only certian areas?
Will it do driving turn for turn routing?

I am concerned with the Midwest to the Continental Divide.

~Jeff

Man I have no idea. Like I said I just opened it, played with it for a short while, decided I didn't need or want it, and boxed it back up. I have zero experience with GPS units other than a TOMTOM that I borrowed from a friend for a road trip once. :embara:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.