Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Not to be the police but you spelled your title wrong too!!!

g r a m m A r

Apologies accepted, I'm sure I've had more than my share of wrong words.

· Registered
5,442 Posts
Is't iterstening taht msot Amrecain's raed wrods and dno't pay atntenoin to seplinlg as lnog as the fsirt and lsat leettr can be rcognieezd. Mcuh lkie you are dinog rghit now.
Wow that is messed up.. I could read it all. Of course I am used to reading doctors writing.. I can make anything look like a word..

· Registered
2,124 Posts
I sit with a dictionary at my side, sometimes my spelling is so far off...I can't find the word I'm looking for.:embara:

· Team 32
2,544 Posts
I sit with a dictionary at my side, sometimes my spelling is so far off...I can't find the word I'm looking for.:embara:
google is a wonderful thing. I always search the word I'm trying to spell and if I get it wrong google makes a suggestion as to what it thought you were trying to spell... a lot quicker than a dictionary for future ref!

Hokie

· Registered
705 Posts
The Kim Komando site has free downloads and my favorite has been "tiny spell". It's a spelling window that is on all the time in any program. best of all it is free.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.