Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time with a bow! Not too bad when you consider he's never shot a bow. The arrow length and draw are both too long.

Attachments

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Again.....second shot, better release than I do! This kid is going into the 6th grade and has passed the college entrance exams. He also is a scrabble state champ and went to NY for the USA finals.

Attachments

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dbowers said:
Nice rembrandt its always good seeing pictures of youngsters showing an interest.

Good job!
Yes it is and I'm gonna make a 3-D shooter out of him someway, somehow. I think I've got his Dad interested also. He shot my Protec and loved it. His last two shots were in the X ring and that really got his attention.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
That's a good looking kid Rem, he will do fine at 3d. You might find yourself taking him and leaving your bow at home. ;)

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bellows1 said:
That's a good looking kid Rem, he will do fine at 3d. You might find yourself taking him and leaving your bow at home. ;)
That I wouldn't mind at all. You know that turkey beat me at Scrabble. I tried too. I've got two college degrees and a ten year old beat me. :sad: He went to Boston for the finals not NY. Anyway, he is a smart kid and I would really love to see him shooting 3-D with his granddad. Also, my son too. The big oaf wants a Harley murdercycle and I'm hoping I can get him interested in archery and forget the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts