Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forgive me if i have posted this in the wrong place but here it goes

recently my wife has been having a lot of home parties ie Partie light candle party, home interior party,longaburger, etc....... well it got me to thinking if i had the know how i would do it but i dont so i thought i should pass it on my idea is what if someone started a company for guys to get together and have a party where they could buy new scents and old favorites,tree stands, camo gear targets, meat marinades, just any and every thing to do with hunting...etc etc you see where i am going with this it would be a great time to get together with old and new hunting buddies and have a good time and buy hunting stuff!!!! :wink: i talked to a few of my friends and they said they would go to a party like that,..that would be cool would have to come up with a good name for the business but something like "a block party" (just an example for a name not stealing any thing there) let me know what you guys think!! im tired of leaving the house when all the women show up time to turn the tables!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great idea

Wow, really like this idea! How about holding the party on a PPV night? Could be boxing, ufc, pride fc, wrestling. Could even consider a venue like a bar, hall, etc... Do alittle advertising, charge admission to cover PPV cost & do it legit.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
ggggrrrreat idea

only thing i would add/suggest/recommend since your general audience is going to be men would be to make it user/touch friendly. men will buy out of suggestion but when they can try it out for themselves or see someone else proving the product your sales will be much higher.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
this will be great. you can do turkey in the spring and fishing in the summer.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
party

I would go to something like that

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
"Pampered Doe Pee" party

·
Registered
322 Posts
Party

Count me in, great idea. just tell the wife she will come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts