Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a great commercial on the outdoor network the other night which i would really like to see aired on CBS, or NBC. it was a guy standing out in some farm field addressing how vegins feel so good about not eating meat which reduces the number of animals needed to be killed for our consumption. well he stated the facts loud and clear about the 100s of thousands of deer, bunnies, ground hogs etc, etc that are irraticated every year to keep the loss of millions of tons of veggies that these vegins need to eat every day in good supply???and i'm not even getting into the innocent insect slaughter that goes on every growing season:wink:....heck my neighbor who is not a hunter shot dead atleast 7 ground hogs this summer just for his little 30 by 40 ft of garden behind his garage....

also another great TV ad, about the new breed of environmentalist jumping on the bandwagon of taking care of our wild and open spaces, something that we as hunters have been paying for and doing since the days of Teddy Roosevelt:wink:good stuff and we need more of it!

· Registered
3,527 Posts
Sad part is it will never be om prime channels.Most people are just missinformed on things from a biased media.I know a few people who don't hunt but don't mind it and think it's a good thing for wildlife.Others who are missinformed get a deer in the headlights look when you start to inform them.Oh BTW 21 days Sits

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.