Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Dude, read the thread, then follow the link. Every one of your questions was answered.

macatac

·
Registered
905 Posts
first off Im not a "dude" and sorry I missed the link

·
Strive for perfection....
9,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a commercial powder coating operation....They are coating 5 days a week year round!
When I got my bow back, I did not have to run a tap through the threaded holes, they were snug but did not require a clean up. The application of the finish was perfect..........Comes with experience!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Not to take anything away from them, but their pricing isn't extraordinary. I charge a flat $55 total for a basic black, or any other single coat application. I use UPS primarily, and shipping runs anywhere from $9.50 to $20.00 ground service (insured) depending on the weight and destination of the package. So, technically, I charge around $40 to $45 for the same job.

No...DCH3K is definitely NOT a dude! LOL :wink:

·
Strive for perfection....
9,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Todd,
You do great work too, but I found these guys could do a riser longer than 25.5"

Not to take anything away from them, but their pricing isn't extraordinary. I charge a flat $55 total for a basic black, or any other single coat application. I use UPS primarily, and shipping runs anywhere from $9.50 to $20.00 ground service (insured) depending on the weight and destination of the package. So, technically, I charge around $40 to $45 for the same job.

·
Huntin God's Country
4,529 Posts
Dumb question. Can you do a rifle scope? I have one that has a shiny finish. Just asking.

·
Registered
905 Posts

and he strips the risers too!!!:D

·
Registered
728 Posts
powdercoating

1cbr_guy did an amazing custom job for me, and mooseridge coatings here also does some high end stuff. I thought that it would be a good idea to support a more established AT member to do the job. Don't get me wrong, you got an awesome looking bow at a great price! Looks like there are some great powdercoaters out there that don't mind doing risers.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
1CBR GUY did a sight and 2 bow risers for me. His work is awsome.. Great quality and I got alot of complements on his work.... I would recomend him to anybody. He just needs to get a bigger oven...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts