Archery Talk Forum banner

Great Tuner

820 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  JustRace
Earlier today I went to Bearfoot Archery which is located just west of Fenton. I have had some bad experiences with the local dealers. Everyone had a set agenda as to what bow I should be shooting. When I purchased my bow the service was not that great and I felt like more time could have been spent on getting my bow set up properly.

Today that changed when I went to bearfoot archery. Matt (owner) was one of the friendliest people I have ever been around. He tuned my bow for me while I waited and explained everything he was doing. He has earned a customer for life. A lot of people talk about wanting to have their bows supertuned but there is a long waiting list. So I would give Matt a chance he is a great guy.

My GTO is 60lbs and 29" draw, it left his shop shooting a 400gr arrow at 288fps and a 300gr arrow at 328fps.

Matt is also a member here: BEAR FOOT
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
good to hear, it's nice when someone lets you decide what you like to shoot. this hobby/sport is all about personal relations.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where I purchased my bow from I was happy with the selection and the owner also had no set agenda and let me choose the bow I wanted. When he set my bow up he just slapped things on it and called it good. I went back and told him I was getting fletching contact and he told me I was crazy.

Another dealer I went to told me everything but PSE was basically junk. This guy wasn't the owner, but was the guy working at that shop that day.

So with Matt at bearfoot archery it was a breath of fresh air. Its worth driving an extra half an hour for customer service like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.