Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get to the Green island rod and gun club in valley falls NY tomorrow/ Today..April 19th 2009....it is the season opener for their outdoor 3-d shoots. They have pulled out all the stops for this seasons opener too !! Great newly painted and trimmed clubhouse....fresh practice butts....and a great and challenging 3-D 30 target course as well. Be sure to visit Hooties kitchen,,,,he sure can cook some great vittles. Good luck to all.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
217 Posts
Headed up now the place looks great. Did a lot of spring cleaning too. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
headed to green island...

Just got back from the shoot in mendon Vt...Shot 14 up...314 cousin Al shot a 299 and Matt finished with a 290....first second and fifth....was a great shoot...now we are headed to Green Island.....what a nice day for shooting too :thumbs_up!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good shooting Lee and you too Keebler:biggrin1:. Scott did a good job setting up the GI gun club course. Oh ya I shot a 278 not bad for me.I shot with Deb,mom and dad and Bob a shooter that caught up with us on the course from Nassau.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good shooting Scott !!!

I finished the GI course with a sharp 288 from the pro stakes and keebler finished with an astounding 300....my total for the day between the two shoots was a whopping 602 and keeblers was a nice 599....not too bad ,...and what a great day it was to shoot....also thanks to everyone that came to the GI rod and gun shoot...all 108 of you !!! What a fabulous turnout !! The new Moneymaker X LF is shooting so good for me... I left the Xforce in the case all weekend !!! .....see ya soon ....:thumbs_up:darkbeer:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Real good shooting. They had a great turn out and a lot of compliments on the course and building.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome !!!

Hope you didnt tell deb how well we shot....she would be forced to tell me I suck...LOL.....hey how did she do ?? Let me know what you guys are up to tomorrow afternoon...as I will be at the club tomorrow afternoon....could work on some coaching for Deb....Hope to see ya.....let me know pal.

Later....have a great day Guys.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
217 Posts
Her and my mother tied I think they shot a 251. Dad shot a 256. I,ll talk to Deb (Sawed Off) about coming up but it wouldn't be till like 7:00. I don't get out of work till 6:00 or later. Well off to work have fun.
Thanks Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts