Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop by here a say hello to everyone. Things here are super busy here and the heat just melts your soul away. I'm looking foward in leaving here soon I hope. I can not wait to return and pick up my bow again. I hope I can remember how to shoot it :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
keep the the faith! Best wishes to all our men and women in Iraq. Sounds like you'r going to be home in time to do some bowhunting. I'll bet that sounds real good right now.
Good luck' DennyG :thumbs_up

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silver Dingo said:
good luck gary, say gday to any of our aussie boys you come across. :thumbs_up[/QUOT

I will. I will see your boys in two days from now. I see them all the time driving around.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Gary Keep safe and I hope your back state side shooting your bow and with your family soon
Evan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Gary, I noticed you have been absent from the Mathews forum, didn't know you where in Iraq. Get home safe and thanks for serving our country! One of my sons served in Iraq for a year, it was one of the most stressfull years I ever had. Take care and I hope to see you around soon. :thumbs_up

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Man, it is great to hear from you again!

Take care and come home safe, to all of you guys.

And thanks for all you do so we can sleep safe at night. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks to you are your buddies!

God bless you, may you be safe (keep your head down!), and thanks for serving our country!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Why wait?

Why wait to get home before you shoot? Michigan Longbow has a few clubs started in Iraq, and a new one in Afghanistan. We send longbow and recurves along with arrows, supplies and targets. Shoot me a PM if you would like to get something going, after you talk to your CO, of course. Got to have cooperation from the brass.

This past Saturday, Lt. (soon to be Capt.) Pat (Doc) Inman of the 1st Cav was the guest of honor at a picnic. He was one of the founding members of Camp Cuervo Archery Club in Baghdad. He's really the one that got the ball rolling. The group in Afghanistan is the first one there, and founded by BCWN (Brad Cowan) from the Mathews site.

·
Registered
522 Posts
God Bless you and your fellow troops, Alaska Gary. I wish you a safe return to your home and loved ones. Thank you for your service to this nation. All of you are in my families thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Keep safe man. Come home soon.

Thank you.

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
Hey bud were with you all the way from NE, just sent our boys there last week but you probally won't see them till dec for they have training first in Kansas. May GOD BLESS YOU and keep you all safe till you can come home. If it makes you feel any better we are holding the temp at 65 for you, hope you can feel the relief, or at least imagine it. P.S. Keep your heads down and shoot the bad guys first.. Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
The guys here in Arkansas wish you well and hope you get home safely and soon back to your family.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Gary,

Thank you for your service for all of us. Get back home safe and enjoy archery and bowhunting.

Vodekz :cocktail:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts