Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like Greg Miller's new show. The format and analysis at the end is something I have thought other shows were missing all along. Great detail, good show Greg!

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Details

Good show. The only other show that reviews the hunts and tips is Mossy Oak's the Obsession. They also provide maps of the set up. Discussion is usually what was right or wrong with the hunt/setup.
Roy

· Registered
2,029 Posts
I thought that this year Greg's show was the best of all the hunting shows on The outdoor channel and VS. I like that he is a very knowledgeable hunter and not as goofy as some of the other guys on TV. Have any of you ever read any of his books? I've been wanting to check one out.

· Registered
153 Posts
I think it is an awesome show, probably one of the best. I think the camera quality is very good, is it hi def or something? The zoom segment is very informative, it gives a detailed look at how the hunt went down and why it was successful. It is worthy to air on tuesday night or sunday night on the outdoor channel. It really needs to be moved from the crappy sat night time slot.

· Registered
4,240 Posts
I thought that this year Greg's show was the best of all the hunting shows on The outdoor channel and VS. I like that he is a very knowledgeable hunter and not as goofy as some of the other guys on TV. Have any of you ever read any of his books? I've been wanting to check one out.
I read one of his books last year good read ..regular guy ..and I like that .Pm me your address and I will send it to you ..It will be one of my good acts for this Chirstmas ....He does do a good show as well ...I hope others follow as I want to learn something ..not just see the shot ...Another show to wacth is..deer and deer hunting ...it is very good ...

· Registered
4,519 Posts
I agree..SO glad he got away from Stan. Although I can stand Stan I can't not..not watch him sometimes just becasue he's so weird. My wife even gets a kick out the dude.
Greg has a great show going this time around!

· Banned
1,889 Posts
FWIW a few years ago I was at a booth next to Greg's at a sports show for a couple of days, saw how he was when the fans weren't around him. He was, modest, gracious and patient (when the fans asked the same question for tge gazzilionth time). He didn't change into some marketing robot with a cheesy smile and fake voice (like some others) or puff up when others tried to steal his thunder.

He seems to be a down to earth regularly decent guy.

· Registered
4,595 Posts
North American Whitetail went down hill when Greg left. Stan and Gordon cannot pull it off. I do not care a thing about watching Gordon gun hunt he has no tv personality or the deer doctor go gun hunting to Canada. THey need to get someone else or i will not be watching any more. THe Primos boys still have them all beat hands down. Always have and i believe always will. Its really in their motto, THis aint hollywood. You see it as it happens. No rehearsal or memorized lines. If you want to watch a bunch of dorks that do nothing but read a script watch Bowhunter Magazine tv with Dwight and his little crony. I especially like whispering Randy Ulmer. This guy talks like he is trying to keep from waking somone up. THe thing is these guys have the money to put on a kicking show. IT is absolutely the worst on tv.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.