Archery Talk Forum banner

Grim Reaper Razorcut users

782 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  badbow148
I just bought a pack of these. First time I ever had one in my hand . The instruction packet talks about a red compression ring that goes over the cup. There not in the package. Actually for those who have purchased these, do these rings come, say in separate plastic bag within the main package, or are they already in place around the cup? I ask this because I looked directly at the head when I opened them, and there was no ring, but if they came in a separate packing, I could certainly have dropped it. Thanks....
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
I saw this question on another thread. They stopped including it in the packages cause you don't really need it. Just tune em up and go kill some stuff. Good luck.

· Registered
5,442 Posts
Brett.. I have used the razortips for years.. I am not a big fan of the srew in blade on the tip of the razorcuts.. If I did have a penetration problem with the Grim Reaper's, I may try them to see how they worked. I have had extremely good luck with the original razorcuts though.

· Registered
474 Posts
I have a question for the grim reapers as well, are the blades supposed to click in to place when they are opened all the way? When they are as tight as they can get mine don't make a clicking noise and a little looser they lock into place when fully opened. Hope my questions arent too confusing.

· Registered
238 Posts
killed many animals with the grimreaper, been shooting them since 2001 and they realy don,t snap back and lock in but they should slap shut when you close them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.