Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade into a Mathews for my Dad... He has a 29” draw and wants 60# - 70# limbs... Really likes the Triax, but a Halon 6, HTX, barebow would work... Or a fully accessorized older bow would also work... He likes shorter bows and color isn’t really a concern for him... Just let me know what you have, pics tell a lot, especially for him...

I have a like new GrizzlyStik Qarbon Nano QN2 that I got in a trade last Summer, bought a new SBD string and added a Selway quiver... The Sta-Jak stays with me, as do the arrows... Comes with Berger Button and flipper rest for set-up as an elevated rest, currently setup to shoot off the shelf, protective sleeves for limbs and riser. It’s 62”/62#, RH, and literally in new condition, Carbon riser, Carbon/Foam limbs, and Lifetime Warranty that is transferable...

Would also sell for $800 tyd in Conus...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMs answered again...

Only reason I’m trying to trade this particular bow is it isn’t getting used... I’ve got three Black Widow t/d recurves and three Thunderstick MOABs that are my “usual” hunters/shooters... So, I’m trying to trade it into a bow for my Dad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.