Archery Talk Forum banner

Grizztricks

881 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Dead I
I know the slicks fly like field points, but has anyone shot the Grizztricks at longer distances yet? Results?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,773 Posts
30 yard results. :eek:

Flower Purple Plant Violet Grass

Yellow Orange Grass Plant Art

Room Flame Light fixture

The ones in the Rinehart are Grizz Tricks at 320fps. The ones in the Glen Del buck are regular 100 grain Trick magnums at 300fps. It takes more steering on the rear to control the Grizz Tricks over 300 fps. The one with the busted Firenock is fletched with (4) 3" feathers at 90 degrees. Obviously it works.

· Vendor
36,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else shooting these yet?

· Registered
908 Posts
Well when I am shooting well they are grouping excellent. Dead on with fp's.

I was not shooting well yesterday and put two over the target and off a cinder block. The blads are dinged up but other than that they are fine.

A friend shot a st mag right into a concrete block, it curled the tip a little but it took one heck of a bite out the block.

· Vendor
36,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

· ...Get Some!!!!
344 Posts
griz

I have had mine for abour 6 weeks or so. They fly and group great! They do make a little hissing noise in my setup, but I don't think it is enough to matter. I am also in the process of trying to field test them on a deer! Season started last Saturday, but I couldn't get any volunteers. Well, maybe Thursday will be better day :wink:
Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.