Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ground Swat Tactical Camo
By: Magnus

Called Magnus, makers of great broadheads since 1984 for every animal that is hunted and for every type of hunter whether you hunt with a re-curve or a crossbow they have a broadhead for you. I had called with interest in their reversible camo outerwear and spoke with John Betker Vice President of Magnus. John shared his thoughts about their line of outerwear using the tactical camo pattern designed by Dave Deming of PatternMasters.
Magnus partnered with Pattern Masters and added the ability to reverse your outerwear for solid black for those that chose to hunt from a ground blind but allow you to switch without heading back to deer camp to change.
The hood and reversible t-shirt is made from 97% poly and 3% lycra and found this to be very light and breathable even in extremely warm weather. The great quality Ground Swat Tactical fleece jacket has an outershell make of 140 grams of polyester warp knit. The reversible 210 grains of polyester black micro fleece lining. Full zip front, drawstring waist for better fit and two side hand pockets. The fleece jacket is available in sizes small to 3XL. Both sides have fleece lined pockets for comfort and warmth on those chilly mornings and evenings. They also offer a 100% jersey cotton t-shirt, a well made 6 pocket pant and button down shirt in a 7oz 55/45 poly/cotton fabric. I was blessed to be able to try all of the items mentioned and all were comfortable and wore well. Being a fairly big guy it is hard to always find something that not only fits well but allows you to move around and be comfortable and I found that also with the Magnus Ground Swat Tactical Camo. The tactical camo pattern originally designed by Dave Deming of PatternMasters is a great breakup and blend in the woods hear in Michigan and I have made this a part of my hunting wardrobe.
For more information of Magnus broadheads and outerwear visit them at www.MagnusBroadheads.com

Review Written By: Gary Elliott
GarysBowhunting.com
Facebook.com/GarysBowhunting
MOABHunting.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts