Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK don't have pics yet tonight I will. I have .........
7- 7595 GT XT Hunters 29",, green and black Fusion vanes 2" ...2 have all white wraps. 1 has like a smeared blood wrap. 4 have green flame with the reaper and Death from above on them. 30 TYD

12- 7595 Expedition hunters Never had inserts installed just cut and that was all...29".. Basically bare shafts... 4 have the blood smeared wraps. 60 TYD

5- Easton Jazz 1716 (had 6 one is bent) basically a kids arrow Aluiminum.Fletchings need to be redone,,,, 23 5/8" . with this I will also give 2 extras that are longer by almost 6" get them cut down new tip and ya have 7 for the lil one to shoot with= $14 TYD

No pay-pal ,,,, USPO M/O only

Only reason Im selling them is cause I don't shoot GT's anymore.Wraps are Onestringer's. Thank You for looking enjoy your day

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for the night thanks for looking

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning bump make offers i know someone could use them.Did not have the camera wife had it last night at work.Pics will be up today sorry

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
you have a pm

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have a pm

PM answered 7 XT huners sold pending payment.Come on guys I know kids arrows are needed.Provide a picture your your lil kid into archery and all you pay is shipping for them.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for the kids arrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.