1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
it was closed a few days ago, maybe Mike zapped it away

·
Registered
267 Posts
It was closed out and removed by the moderator because it served no useful purpose and had degraded into a name calling thread.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I do not believe the Mutants call each other too many names.

GT's thread served no purpose other than a self promoting pity party. If he wants to leave that is his perogative. His insight and counsel was a breath of fresh air at times. He will return one day I have no doubt.

By gone's are just that. As they say this to shall pass. To keep this forum alive and well for the world archery community we need to continue on until the funk passes.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
Arrowmaster said:
I do not believe the Mutants call each other too many names.

GT's thread served no purpose other than a self promoting pity party. If he wants to leave that is his perogative. His insight and counsel was a breath of fresh air at times. He will return one day I have no doubt.

By gone's are just that. As they say this to shall pass. To keep this forum alive and well for the world archery community we need to continue on until the funk passes.

Yikes the funsucking continues :D

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
I must of took a wrong turn somewhere,

I was looking for the roach motel.

Sorry. :zip:

·
Registered
175 Posts
A valuable member of the Archerytalk community has abandoned the forum. I know that Sage does not care about archery but I thought you Jim would have taken a higher road.

I am hoping that time will heal this wound and GT will again be a supporting member of the forums. His knowledge and experience can not be replaced by a so called mutant. I for one hope this is a short lived tantrum!

Please keep your mutant antics in the proper forum.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
Arrowmaster said:
A valuable member of the Archerytalk community has abandoned the forum. I know that Sage does not care about archery but I thought you Jim would have taken a higher road.

I am hoping that time will heal this wound and GT will again be a supporting member of the forums. His knowledge and experience can not be replaced by a so called mutant. I for one hope this is a short lived tantrum!

Please keep your mutant antics in the proper forum.

You have no clue of what you speak of nor do you have any idea of my interaction and friendship with gt. Best you not comment on stuff you are woefully ignorant of :zip:

·
Genesis 21:20
22,536 Posts
I am hoping that time will heal this wound and GT will again be a supporting member of the forums. His knowledge and experience can not be replaced by a so called mutant.
Agreed. Now, can't we just let this go and get on with things?

John.

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
Hear, hear John.

Let's hope GT returns. I'm sure he's reading and dying to post and help someone in need.

I wonder what they are coming out with for 06. :thumbs_up

And Arrowmaster, just for your 411, I have opened a range and work hard on it every week so people will have a nice place to come and shoot their bows and fellowship with people with like interest. You are more than welcome to drop by anytime. So, you must have me confused with someone else, for I do care about archery and most of all, other archers, not just myself.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
monty53 said:
Hey Sage, don’t take him too seriously!.. :rolleyes:

Look at his avatar!.. :wink:

good point-just curious Monty-how long have you been in archery (no disrespect intended)

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
I'm sure Arrowmaster is a master of the arrow, so to say. But I've searched all his post and can't find any positive thread that helps archery in the least. I bet under his real username, he's a different caring and giving guy though. ;) Here's to the real Arrowmaster! :beer:

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
sagecreek said:
I'm sure Arrowmaster is a master of the arrow, so to say. But I've searched all his post and can't find any positive thread that helps archery in the least. I bet under his real username, he's a different caring and giving guy though. ;) Here's to the real Arrowmaster! :beer:
UH OH (thanks to willy for the picture)

HE IS A

Attachments

·
Member # 75
3,488 Posts
It is not consistent with GT's personality to flounce from the room the way he did.

Perhaps he is a victim of identity theft.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I want to appologize again for my statements in this thread towards GT:
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=218538

I have only the highest respect for GT, I enjoy reading his responses and in the past he has been very helpful to me and my questions.

I did not mean to directly offend GT, I only took exeption to the possibilty of someone who objected to a full day FITA was old and out-of-shape which I realize now was not what GT was saying, I misread his post. I know I appologized in that thread but I felt it needed repeating.

I have no idea if my statement had anything to do with GTs departure, even in a small way, but I still felt the need to post here regardless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts