Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Low 130s. He likely won't come anywhere near 150". Good width, but not near enough mass or tine length to get near 150" as an 8. Great buck regardless.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Low 130s. He likely won't come anywhere near 150". Good width, but not near enough mass or tine length to get near 150" as an 8. Great buck regardless.
Well I should have read the whole thread, cause the score was already posted. Deer is way wider than either of the pics look. Great 8 point. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
121. Hard for 8 pointer to score high. He does have inside width but lack mass. Super nice buck I wouldn't pass him congrats.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yea, it’s ridiculous to post things about deer on a hunting forum. The audacity…
If the op wants to be a big shot and post his big buck on a bowhunter forum at least shoot it with a bow. Ridiculous. Hey, look at my huge buck that I'm posting on a bowhunter forum, look at me. It's a trophy worthy of bowhunters taking interest in because it has a huge rack. Look at me.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
If the op wants to be a big shot and post his big buck on a bowhunter forum at least shoot it with a bow. Ridiculous. Hey, look at my huge buck that I'm posting on a bowhunter forum, look at me. It's a trophy worthy of bowhunters taking interest in because it has a huge rack. Look at me.
When I have Pope & young deer scored the rules state if there is not an official Pope & Young scorer in your area then take it to an official Boone & Crocket scorer thats closest to you.
Not sure this is the case but it’s what the rules state…

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
When I have Pope & young deer scored the rules state if there is not an official Pope & Young scorer in your area then take it to an official Boone & Crocket scorer thats closest to you.
Not sure this is the case but it’s what the rules state…
The OP isn't a bowhunter, not sure why he was compelled to post on a bowhunter forum. No big deal. Just pointing it out.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts