Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any issues with Primes CS? I put a new rest on my nexus 4 yesterday and went to looking everything over and noticed what looks like possible delamination on my bottom left limb.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
19,324 Posts
When my Nexus 6 was a poop show their CS was awesome. Mitch took my calls 4 out of 5 times and the 5th he called back with in a hr. Also talked to me and dealer at same time to work thru my N6 problems.
I never had a manufacturer work so directly with me before usually they try and push you off onto the dealer or a dealer. . Yeah new limbs were not a very fast turn around time 3.5 weeks but was told 2 to 4 weeks on new limbs.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Their customer service is awesome. Mitch is the best. I’m still waiting to see what they come up with for my Nexus 4 yet, since dealer is sending it back. But I would say talk to dealer first, any new parts would have to go through them anyway.

·
Banned
Biktarvy for prep
1,087 Posts
When my Nexus 6 was a poop show their CS was awesome. Mitch took my calls 4 out of 5 times and the 5th he called back with in a hr. Also talked to me and dealer at same time to work thru my N6 problems.
I never had a manufacturer work so directly with me before usually they try and push you off onto the dealer or a dealer. . Yeah new limbs were not a very fast turn around time 3.5 weeks but was told 2 to 4 weeks on new limbs.
The manufacturer being willing to deal with me directly, even if they need to send the parts to a dealer is a huge thing for me. I've never even held a Prime, but this will put them in the running when it's finally time to move on from my pair of Denalis.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Their customer service is awesome. Mitch is the best. I’m still waiting to see what they come up with for my Nexus 4 yet, since dealer is sending it back. But I would say talk to dealer first, any new parts would have to go through them anyway.
I took it to my dealer as soon as I noticed it yesterday ( was going there anyway to use the chrono)…. Really irritates me though because I just retimed the bow and had everything perfect.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m not without a bow so I’m not super worried about being a while on getting parts. It’s just going to interfere with the testing I was going to do. I was going to test the prime vs Mathews vs Hoyt and which one I shot better and what would work best for how I hunt/ shoot

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m not without a bow so I’m not super worried about being a while on getting parts. It’s just going to interfere with the testing I was going to do. I was going to test the prime vs Mathews vs Hoyt and which one I shot better and what would work best for how I hunt/ shoot

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heard from my dealer the other day. New limbs en route with a 1 week ETA… no questions asked…

Reactions: bowtech2006

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is definitely a +1 for prime in my testing. I’ve been in the shop when the dealer tried to order Mathews and Hoyt parts and it’s a thousand questions and forever getting parts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update: dealer was told a week for limbs… we are now on week 3,the 25th will be a month and still no limbs…. And according to my dealer prime hasn’t been answering their phone

·
Registered
260 Posts
Update: dealer was told a week for limbs… we are now on week 3,the 25th will be a month and still no limbs…. And according to my dealer prime hasn’t been answering their phone
Sounds more like a dealer issue. We ordered new limbs for a Quest Centec and had them a week later. That was just last month. We ordered 80lb limbs for an Inline and had them in a week and a half. All of our orders go through our rep.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was hoping that wasn’t the case.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts