Archery Talk Forum banner

Guide Gear Extreme Deluxe Climber Stand

695 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  tony611
Has anyone owned or tried this climber? i found a pretty cheap one and being as i am college student and generally broke as a joke, this seems right up my alley.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
I just bought 3 ladder stands from Sportsman's Guide. Now I realize why I quit buying from them last time I tried. Pieces missing, I got pieces from another stand, doesn't fit the stand I bought. $150 down the drain. I asked them to send me the missing pieces,Ha. They said I need to send the pieces back in the torn box they sent it in.

I now have to get another box, and send the original pieces double boxed (they won't take it back unless in original box), and contest in order to get my money back! I would rather they work with me and send me one main support. I could make the rest that is missing.

Save your money and buy a descent climber. It will last for many years and be worth it.

· Registered
6,587 Posts
Anyone else?
is it the 69.95 climber, if so yes i have it, works good, packs down nice. worked for me as a cheap fix, now i have a viper. i'll sell you mine for 50.00 you pay shipping. i have used it 3 times. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.