Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gumleaf USA is a new AT sponsor. Our boots are high quality and handmade in Europe (not China). I'm the exclusive North American importer and distributor.

Our BEST selling boot is a style called the Royal Zip. It features a YKK full length zipper that runs from the top of the boot to the ankle making them incredibly easy to slip on and off. It literally takes seconds. No more having to use a bootjack or having your buddies help you out of your boots!

YKK is the #1 zipper manufacturer in the world. We use a heavy duty nylon zipper. The Royal Zips are lined with 4 mm of neoprene surrounding your foot and 5 mm in the footbed. They are ideal for cool-to-cold weather. The sole of a Gumleaf USA boot has been designed for incredible all-day comfort. Reviews on our website (www.gumleafUSA.com) compare them to wearing slippers.

I just saw this "Senior Archers" forum so wanted to share this info. Please call or PM me with any questions.

·
Vendor
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What temperature ranges are the different Gumleaf boot models best suited for?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
We don't make temperature range claims becuase they can be very subjective. They depend on your circulation, your sensitivity to cold/warmth, and your activity level.
I can tell you from my own experience that I've only worn my neoprene lined Royal Zips to -15F wearing just a cotton dress sock. I was walking around in Minneapolis - so active. I've never worn a woll sock with my Zips. You're already wearing a 4mm thick neoprene sock with any of our neo-lined boots. Our neoprene lined boots are ideal for cool to cold temps. Our fabric/cotton lined boots are ideal for cool to warm temps. Hope that helps. Call if you'd like to discuss. 844.486.5323 www.gumleafUSA.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts