Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new AT sponsor, I want to take this opportunity to introduce our brand of high quality tall rubber boots to women on this Forum. Our boots are handmade in Europe using natural rubber, not synthetic rubber (which mixes plastics with rubber). One style, our Norse boots, are designed and available ONLY in women's sizes with color options. All our other styles also are available in women's sizes from an EU37 (US women's 7). A Size Chart under the Customer Service tab on our website assists with EU to US sizing, calf circumferences, etc. Our boots are either fabric-lined for cool-to-warm temps OR neoprene lined for cool-to-cold temps. Please see our AT Profile and call (844.486.5323) or email us ([email protected]) with any questions about design, fit or application. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Gumleaf USA boots will not be found at big-box stores. We are a specialized, family run, small business offering exceptional Customer Service. We speak by email or phone with almost every customer advising them on sizing, styles and answering any questions. 90%+ of our orders come from our website (www.gumleafUSA.com). I started the company 5 years ago after spending 17 years in Women's Health launching the first FDA cleared test for HPV (the cause of cervical cancer) and the first FDA cleared device for identifying a common side effect of breast cancer surgery (lymphedema). Gumleaf USA has been a full time pursuit since September 2018. We welcome your comments or questions.

Current surplus of women's Norse boots in EU39 (women's 8.5), EU40 (women's 9) and EU41 (women's 10). Price negotiable.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Four months from now, many women will be looking at boots for Fall and Winter. Beat the rush and buy the most comfortable rubber boot on the planet.
If you're a US women's 8.5, 9 or 10 - give me a call. Overstocked and willing to negotiate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts