·
Registered
907 Posts
That is great! Puts PETA on the spot doesn't it?:eek:

Jim

·
Registered
29 Posts
Heck with PETA ( People eating tasty animals) this guy better hopes his wife hasn't been saving the change out of his pockets while doing laundry! :darkbeer: :cocktail: :confused: :wink: :tongue: :pukey: :rolleyes: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Quite an interesting way to make money. Although it is really counterproductive because now he says his kids won't be able to hunt either.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Terrible

This is truly sad. The guy also stated he will not take his kids hunting this year if his price is met:mad:. Deprive this opportunity from your kids for the almighty $...what is that teaching them? It is training them to be a politician I suppose:rolleyes:. If I had kids that were old enough to hunt, I would never pass up the opportunity to spend time with them hunting and enjoying the great outdoors...who knows maybe this year will be his last year. You just don't know what is going to happen tomorrow or a year from now. It is this kind of thinking (Buy me out) that threatens hunting. It just supporting evidence:mad: if they (Anti's) have enough $ then they can succeed in their mission.

·
Registered Elker
7,715 Posts
If PETA doesnt win, then it will show what price they will place on saving some wildlife assuming he would kill what he has listed should he be allowed to hunt. If PETA wins then they just bought a hunter some new gear for next year.

Smart cookie. Although I wonder what the reserve is set at?

·
Registered
475 Posts
that is awsome... a year isnt anything. i bet his reserve is in the tens of thousands.... just to see how much the antis will pay

·
Registered
471 Posts
You could offer me all the money in the world and I would still hunt. If this guy likes to hunt like I do, some screws came loose somwhere. Just because he has a price does not mean that everyone does.

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW this is up to a 1000 now. I guess that guy deleted his bid it says 400 something now

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Bruiser98 said:
WOW this is up to a 1000 now.
What is up to 1,000? Bid is only 127.50 according to my screen:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
it read a 1000 for a min but i guess the guy deleted that bid

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Bruiser98 said:
it read a 1000 for a min but i guess the guy deleted that bid
Probably testing the reserve:wink:

·
Registered
826 Posts
This guy could be going to Iraq or something. He might not be hunting this year anyway. Also he didnt say somebody else wouldnt take his kids hunting, he just said he wouldnt. He might not even have kids. He is just having fun with the antis.

·
Registered
782 Posts
They can't buy us all out...

Doc said:
This is truly sad. The guy also stated he will not take his kids hunting this year if his price is met:mad:. Deprive this opportunity from your kids for the almighty $...what is that teaching them? It is training them to be a politician I suppose:rolleyes:. If I had kids that were old enough to hunt, I would never pass up the opportunity to spend time with them hunting and enjoying the great outdoors...who knows maybe this year will be his last year. You just don't know what is going to happen tomorrow or a year from now. It is this kind of thinking (Buy me out) that threatens hunting. It just supporting evidence:mad: if they (Anti's) have enough $ then they can succeed in their mission.
Even if they tried most of us cannot be bought... but if the price is right I am willing to sit out a season and spend their money to pay for that Trip to Africa that I've been dreaming about... you better bet I would be going with some New HUNTING Equipment bought and paid for by my new freinds at PETA!!!:embara:
I'll even list them as my sponsers on the bottom of my email along with all the stuff I bought with their money!!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Maybe the guy broke his leg and can’t hunt anyway. Good way to bilk the incestuous PETA deviants out of some cash.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Too funny. :tongue: :wink:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
what would your reserve be? I have to think mine would be well in excess of $100K.

Daver

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
This guy is definitely onto something here. The areas I hunt aren't the most productive areas out there to start with. I'd gladly let these bucks grow another year and have someone else buy me a hunt in illinois next fall!! I'd still be out in the woods anyway, I'd just be scouting for next season.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Really funny....gonna keep my eye on this one....Its up to $455 now :tongue:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts