Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
here's the thread for anyone who wants to read

looking for a bow for a friend.read within for details.need your help guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a guy at work who is starting to bowhunt this year.he is trying to shoot an old 4 wheeled bear (2 wheels on limbs 2 on the riser) its about 2" to long of draw slow as molasses and hard to shoot(hardly any let off) let alone its older than alot of guys on here......heres the thing...he is for a lack of a better word poor...he is a great father (3 kids) and a husband.he works very hard just needs a break.he and his family rely on deer meat to ease the food bill....he is to proud to ask for help but is one that needs it.he has nothing for himself...and i was hoping to see if you guys could also help out..i right now have no extra bows and cannot afford to buy him one (i would if i could)but was thinking maybe someone has one that is not ancient they would be willing to give to someone who needs it.could also use a rest ,sight, etc.(everything he has now is just basically junk.)so let me know what you have or can do.anything i can guarantee would be appreciated....guessing his draw at around 28" 60lb or maybe 70lb bow.rh.thanks

if i had the money i too would buy him a bow....someone has to have some equipment they don't want.....i pray a.t. will help:cry:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

thanks to TCR1 who has donated a bow,sight and rest.....could still use some arrows,broadheads,quiver,etc.thanks

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
to the top......worthy cause.....:cry:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I am with you Niteshades:) ttt, sending a pm, I may have something for you

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Here is the tracking number. Hopefully by Wednesday. Should give you time to get it tuned to a gnat's butt and have him shooting well.

1Z39XW120353786845

1 - 9 of 9 Posts