Insect Arthropod Wood Pest Wing

Aircraft Vehicle Monoplane Wood Airplane
  • Haha
Reactions: Dafis
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
You hit something pretty hard in that target my friend the only time I’ve seen an iron will bleeder look like that it went straight through my target and smoked a trailer, broke the arrow and bent up the blade but even a steel trailer didn’t snap it off.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where did the screw go?
Use a inch lb. Torque wrench instead of foot lbs.
Have your shop put glue proven to work in that application. GT Pierce arrows had a good review of arrow construction and failures. Noted was the proper glue might hold the assembly together and reduce the system failure.
Get a bag target. Block target

·
Registered
912 Posts
Where did the screw go?
Use a inch lb. Torque wrench instead of foot lbs.
Have your shop put glue proven to work in that application. GT Pierce arrows had a good review of arrow construction and failures. Noted was the proper glue might hold the assembly together and reduce the system failure.
Get a bag target.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
What? A bag target for broadheads?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
912 Posts
I’ve shot Iron Wills for several years smoking shafts, hitting other broadheads as well as hunting.

When your knock or insert blows out it is a hard stop unlike any bone, more like a cinder block or rebar.

The Iron Will tool steel is about the toughest, but it’s going to take some damage if you hit something silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts