Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a guy that wants to trade his brand new Wake for My TRX-7, will the Halon-X limbs fit the Wake? The reason for asking is the Wake has 80# limbs and My 80 days are over! But I have 70# Halon-X limbs.

·
Bow Only
9,553 Posts
Wake for your TRX.....are you nuts? Theres a 70lb one hanging on the rack at the local shop for like $500. If you want a 70lb ome ill go buh that and trade ya...

New or not Even if he adds money its still a terrible trade IMO the wake was one of the worst mathews they put out in recent years..

PS sorry i was of no use on the limb swap

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wake for your TRX.....are you nuts? Theres a 70lb one hanging on the rack at the local shop for like $500. If you want a 70lb ome ill go buh that and trade ya...

New or not Even if he adds money its still a terrible trade IMO the wake was one of the worst mathews they put out in recent years..

PS sorry i was of no use on the limb swap
Left hand, and I owned a Wake when I shot right hand and loved it. I just can not for the life of Me get along with the TRX.

·
Bow Only
9,553 Posts
I understand we have a gentleman at our shop that shoots one and i dont think youll pry it out of his hands....ever lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
Not sure but in my opinion you would be out of your mind to trade a trx, at least even for any wake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
I would call Mathews after Christmas and hear what they have to say about the limb exchange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts