Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I just purchased one of these sight levels for $50.00 it was one of the best investments Ive made. Don't spend the money on all those crazy expensive levelers. This level is awesome and very easy to use. Check the web site out and watch the video of Tim Gilliham using it. You wont regret.
Forgot to mention, this company shiped extremally quick 1 day!

http://www.hamskeaarchery.com/

·
74,535 Posts
+2

Guys, I just purchased one of these sight levels for $50.00 it was one of the best investments Ive made. Don't spend the money on all those crazy expensive levelers. This level is awesome and very easy to use. Check the web site out and watch the video of Tim Gilliham using it. You wont regret.
Forgot to mention, this company shiped extremally quick 1 day!

http://www.hamskeaarchery.com/
I totally agree. Sometimes the simple tools are the best tools. Great tool that does the job very easy and I feel is right on.
DB

·
Registered
633 Posts
Mine was at my door in just a couple of days. Great product!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I've been wanting one so I just got through ordering it. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope it doesn't take too long to get here.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I've been wanting one so I just got through ordering it. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope it doesn't take too long to get here.
Mine has said order confimed since monday :eek:..... was hoping to check my sight before bedford .... may not happen.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Just ordered two for the shop I am getting ready to open. Hope they work as easy as the video showed. I will let you know.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Alright when you order from their website do they only do paypal? I dont have an account and was just going to use a credit card but im not seeing anyway to do that. Help please lol.

thanks in advance,

Jake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts