Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an Epsilon from Podium last week and received it on Friday. I opened the package late Sunday to familiarize myself with it so I was ready to install when I picked up my Bowtech RXL yesterday morning. The dovetail mounting interface wasn’t in the package, so I emailed Hamskea customer service late Sunday. I received the response below yesterday afternoon. If you bought an Epsilon, check your package to make sure you have what you need to install the rest.
Font Electric blue Darkness Brand Logo

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice response. Cant argue or fault that!
Absolutely! Things happen, we’re human. For me it’s about fixing the problem moving forward.

Reactions: rjack and dnv23

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My rest from Podium Archery is out for delivery today. Thanks for the heads up so I can see if I have everything in the package. Very helpful post..!!!
No problem, hopefully your rest is good to go.

·
Registered
844 Posts
This was a very small group of rests that went out without the Interface needed for the Universal Bracket. If anyone runs into this issue, please reach out to me on here or send an email to [email protected]. We will get the Interface shipped out to you asap.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Mine came today and it was good to go. Got it put on and it just needed a slight adjustment. The only complaint is the click adjustment for the up and down falls right under the angled cable rod on the Mathews. It makes it a little tight to adjust but doable. Other than that, it is great.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Received tracking info from Hamskea yesterday but not a word from podium. A simple “We apologize for the missing component but Hamskea is a great company and will take care of you, here is their contact info” would have been nice. Instead, crickets. Screw podium.

Reactions: BucksNBulls

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Received tracking info from Hamskea yesterday but not a word from podium. A simple “We apologize for the missing component but Hamskea is a great company and will take care of you, here is their contact info” would have been nice. Instead, crickets. Screw podium.
They could of at least responded but it really wasnt their fault. MJJJ said they are sometimes slow to return email and if you had questions on things or problems to call the shop. Sounds like Hamskea is on it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I called ys
They could of at least responded but it really wasnt their fault. MJJJ said they are sometimes slow to return email and if you had questions on things or problems to call the shop. Sounds like Hamskea is on it.
I called podium Monday, shop was closed. I called yesterday and their mailbox was full. Glad Hamskea is handling it, I’m ready to get this rest on my bow!

Reactions: cruizerjoy

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I called ys

I called podium Monday, shop was closed. I called yesterday and their mailbox was full. Glad Hamskea is handling it, I’m ready to get this rest on my bow!
Hmmm sounds like MJJJ needs to stop making vids and holding Elk Shapes hand and take care of business.

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
Great rest. I removed the arrow guide from mine because it really doesn't do anything for me. I also removed the top containment bar for now and will put that back on right before the hunting season. Makes practice a lot easier without it.

Reactions: Poe Outdoors

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts