Archery Talk Forum banner

Hamskea limb clamp

369 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Smokeymtnbow
I want to use my hamskea limb clamp on my Limbdriver pro rest and wanted to know how you guys are tying the small cord to the rest arm of the limbdriver pro? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13,895 Posts
You don't tie it to the limbdriver arm...there is a small set screw that you loosen up and run the cord through a hole, hold the rest down, pull the cord snug and tighten the set screw...If your using the .030 Halo cord that cam with the original Hamskea, it may be a little too small for that ...Just get you some BCY d-braid , remove the .030 halo and use the d-braid instead

Or

Find you a Allen "head" screw and screw that into the limb driver arm hole and then tie your .030 halo around that

· Registered
540 Posts
I have the limb driver version of the Hamskea style clamp and it has a small beveled hole in one of the clamp bars that will accommodate the d-loop line. All you have to do is to burn the d-loop line to form a ball. Not sure what your clamp looks like but check out the Hamskea webpage that shows different styles of their clamp application. You might get an idea using a d-loop clamp: http://www.hamskeaarchery.com/arrow-rests-accessories/

· Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to cut the small cord off and see what the attachment looks like under it. The bcy d is what I would prefer to use anyways. If anyone has any pics of their set up, it would be much appreciated to send/post.

· Registered
13,895 Posts
All it is , is a loop on the spring...I can send you some d braid , pm me you addy if you like

I'm going to cut the small cord off and see what the attachment looks like under it. The bcy d is what I would prefer to use anyways. If anyone has any pics of their set up, it would be much appreciated to send/post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.