Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you setting it up for hunting? top or bottom limb, up or down cable, or cable slide? I' ve set it up with top limb and there is zero noise. But i'm not a fan of another string to get caught on something in the woods. Is the rest as quiet when actuated by the cable slide or down cable?

·
Den Bow's Custom Arrows
4,718 Posts
I have a Fusion 6 and set on bottom limb.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I have mine attached to the top limb and it is quiet. Not sure about attaching to a cable.

·
One Shot
9,198 Posts
Target upper, hunting lower because of my quiver. Thought about trying it tied to the yoke - shorter and maybe put of the way.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,534 Posts
Top limb or Y on yoke, either one. Not an issue for hunting - absolutely no need to worry about another string. But I use BCY #24 (loop chord) not the stock string so it is never going to be an issue.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Bottom limb works great for me.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Bottom limb on target and hunting.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Have one on an Invasion with their clamp and spring to the lower limb. I've never had an issue even when crawling through brush.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
Both of my Versa rests are bottom limb driven because the dovetail bar of my Hogg Father sights interferes with the cord when ran from the top limb.
One way is as good as the other, imo.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I don't use mine for hunting.. But it is set up bottom limb driven with the wide whale tail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts