Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an LCA ez green bow press I am trying to find a handwheel for does anyone know where to get one from

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
McMaster Carr has several that will work. any industrial supply store will be able to get you the wheel you want. lastly, most junk yards get old machinery that usually have hand wheels on them. you can usually get them for just a couple bucks. you'll have to go out in the yard and take them off the machine. i got two this way, that were 8 inches in diameter, very much like the one in the above post....IIRC, i paid 8 bucks for the pair. i had to use two nuts to lock them onto the shaft,...but so what.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I bought one off of Ebay for like 12 bucks.... Had to tap the threads in it but it works good!

·
Socket Man
23,289 Posts
I would suggest finding a old drill in your garage you don't really use that much and get it set up so that you can stick it on the nut and make the big adjustments, going from long bow to short sucks and especially if you have the draw board attached to the press having to go back and forth from pressing and draw board sucks really bad with just the wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts