Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
24,228 Posts
Well i know of no reason.
I have 6 hanging on my bed room walls .Some of the bows cost at least a 1000.00 each or more.

I would say the temperture where you hang a bow .How ever you hang the bow .I would give some thought to temperture. And keep your strings waxed good..[ Later

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i dont see why it would hurt it but why would you want to? I've seen them hung buy a hole in the cam,buy two hooks on each cam hangin from the ceiling,buy the stabilizer insert....even though you use the loop to shoot,i wouldnt want it holdin my bow all the time that i wasnt shootin in.Wouldnt trust it.

·
Back Yard Champion
33,999 Posts
I wouldn't do such and is not recommended by many. The string already has pressure on it, why add another 3 to 4 pounds for no good reason? The proper method is to hang the bow by the riser, string up or string down. I have double peg type bow hangers.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
I am with Sonny on this one. I don't think it is the best way to secure a bow. I use my camo recliner, bow case or bow pod. The pod works great. It holds the bow upright and I put it in the corner so it won't get trampled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.